Most plastics manufacturers have a “hidden factory” that runs in parallel to their primary manufacturing plant: the unused capacity caused by quality issues, process inefficiencies, rework, schedule loss, availability loss and performance loss.
This production shortfall is tremendously expensive. In fact, quality guru Armand Feigenbaum, who coined the “hidden factory” term, estimated the loss at as much as 40%.
How can you eliminate inefficiencies and access missing capacity? With the data and insight delivered by Industry 4.0 smart technologies.
What you will learn
• How the use of IoT, MES and Big Data can reduce wasted time and effort.
• How your organization can reveal and tap unused capacity.
• How even small improvements in efficiency can deliver large financial gains.
Who should attend this webinar:
• Plastics manufacturing executives and managers interested in greater production efficiency.
• IT leaders tasked with finding technologies to improve manufacturing capacity.
• Executives and managers looking to access more production data, improve analytics, and use the insight to enable better execution.